Terms and Conditions
We will never sell your information to any third party or business.
We are not responsible for ensuring that the information that you access or make available through using this website will be private or secure or free from viruses or other harmful things. We do not and cannot guarantee availability of our website and products or that there will be no interruptions or delays in relation to our website or services. This is because the availability or quality of this website may be affected by conditions beyond our control, including, for example, but not limited to network problems, human or technical error, atmospheric, geographic, or topographic conditions.
We are not responsible to you, or anyone else for any information that does not originate directly from us, any links we provide to third party sites or information at or accessible from those sites or any loss or damage arising from your use of this website.
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Your Use of this Website
You agree to;
Ensure that all the information you give us is true, correct and complete.
Follow our instructions when you purchase any product, including any agreement, form or user information and guide on this website.
Not use any information available on this website for any commercial purpose other than the purchase and by you of our agreements, forms or user guides
Not to copy, alter or tamper with any material contained in this website.
Refund and Exchange Policy
We DO NOT offer refunds, or exchanges for change of mind. If you do not agree to our Returns & Exchange Policy, please do not purchase from this website.
RECEIVED AND DOESN'T FIT?
Please read below before returning your item(s) to us.
• Waist Trainer will provide a store credit. No refunds will be provided.
• Due to the nature of the garment, our bras are non returnable.
• Items must leave customers hands within 45 days of receiving
• All returns requests are to be submitted through our "Warranty, Returns & Exchanges" page. Once approved/rejected you will then be notified via email
• Customer is responsible for items until they reach our warehouse, please make sure your return is packed properly so it is not able to be damaged on the way.
• Waist Trainer is not liable for the loss of items being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
• Unworn items must be returned in original packaging and in the condition it was received in. All goods are respected on return, if garment does not meet the above criteria, we may have to send it back to you.
• We do not reimburse for return shipping.
• Items that have been discounted are not eligible for return.
• Customer is responsible to send back the garment to the address provided with the returns form filled out in full with order number.
• Once you have received your store credit, you can then re-order the product(s) you want.
• If you paid for delivery on the original order, the delivery cost will not be credited to you, only the cost of goods.
Any further questions, please email us!
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Website is owned and operated by Beyston Ltd a registered company of England, United Kingdom as Waist Clique at waistclique.com